Dritz My Double Dressform - Medium (20200)
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
Now you too can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz 20200 My Double Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- 10 rotating dials turn easily for accurate adjustments at the bust/chest, waist and hips
- Dressform cover made of foam-backed nylon for easy pinning and marking with hemming attachment
- Sturdy tripod stand won't tip over and folds for compact storage.
- Measurements: Bust: 39 1/2"-45 1/2", Waist: 13 1/2"-38", Hips: 41"-47", Neck: 14" +, Back Waist Length: 16" (+or-)
I am a bellydancer, and buying costumes is prohibitively expensive for me. I tried making my own duct tape dress form, but that was an exercise in futility. This dress form is my money saving costuming salvation. I have knocked out two outfits since I put my dress form together!
I certainly would not call my self an accomplished seamstress..Far from it, But I do prefer to adjust my own hems, adjust sleeves, etc. The form makes these jobs so much faster? Plus I use it in the corner of the dressing room to arrange outfits!
i love my dress form. I have been sewing since the 7th grade and it has always been a dream to own a form but got put on the "back burner" to raise family, work etc. I love the capability of adjusting the size and esthestically it is beautiful, to me anyway. I would highly recommend any aspiring or practiced sewer to have one. It is a special treat.