Simply call 800-229-8889 for a Return Authorization number.
*Please see policies below for further details on Returnable Items
We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customers' privacy. We do not sell, rent or trade any lists of our customers. You never have to worry that your personal information will be used for anything except processing and delivering your order to you.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Ship To Policy
If you are Shipping to an Address other than the Billing Address of your Credit Card there will be a 1-2 Day Shipping Delay for Proper Verification. Orders over $149 are shipped Signature Required
If for any reason your purchase does not fulfill your needs, you can return it within 30 days from receipt of the product. Simply call 800-229-8889 for a Return Authorization number.
Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. Provided that your purchase is repacked according to factory standards and without excess wear, there will be no restocking fee. All Reliable, Quilter's Cruise Control and Grace products are shipped directly back to the manufacturer and have a 25% restocking fee. PGM Dress Forms have a restocking fee of 15% if returned to the manufacturer within 8 to 14 days of purchase, and no restocking fee if returned within 7 days of purchase. (These are the manufacturers' policies.)
*The 30-Day Return Policy and Christmas January 31st Return Policy applies to all items on this website except the following non-returnable products:
- Industrial sewing and Ironing products
- Items without original packaging
- Sewing cabinets, tables, chairs and inserts
- Sew Steady brand products
- Software (unless unopened)
- Opened DVDs
- Instructional manuals
- Vacuum cleaners, bags, belts, filters, accessories (unless unopened)
- Repair parts including bobbin cases, needle plates, and foot controls, unless unused and still brand new
Household sewing machines and household vacuums are not intended for commercial use. Any commercial use of a home sewing machine or vacuum will void all warranties and the 30-Day Return Policy.
All refunds where purchase was made by credit card or debit card will be provided as a credit to the credit card or debit card used at the time of purchase within five (5) business days upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
Christmas Gift Money Back Guarantee*
If for some reason your purchase does not fulfill your needs you can return it by Janurary 31st. Simply call 800-229-8889 for a Return Authorization number.
Shipping (to and from) is provided for the first 30 days from receipt of the machine (according to UPS or Fed-Ex) on any warranty repairs, provided that the original box and packaging materials are retained. If the original box and packaging materials have been discarded, then the shipment and insurance of the product will be the responsibility of the customer. After 30 days, all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Sales Tax Policy
We do not charge sales tax on any order that ships outside the state of Texas or California. Note that this includes orders with a billing address inside Texas or California and a separate shipping address outside Texas or California.
Pricing and Shipping
All shipping costs listed are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground delivery in the contiguous United States. Currently we only ship in the U.S. All shipping prices posted are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground unless otherwise stated. Other shipping methods can be accessed for most products within the shopping cart. Prices are listed before you check out, for your convenience.
Notice: All overnight shipping requested on Fridays before 2pm Central Time will be delivered on the following Monday (UPS does not deliver on Saturdays). We do not ship to PO boxes, APO addresses, or overseas.
Note: We cannot refund any shipping costs if an item does not arrive on time due to weather conditions or other situations beyond the control of UPS or Fed-Ex.
Cabinets will ship via ground shipping only, and faster methods of shipping cannot be used. If faster shipping options are chosen for a cabinet order, the amount will be deducted from the order before it is processed. Additional shipping methods are available for most non-cabinet items, and can be accessed in the shopping cart. To calculate those charges, choose other shipping methods and recalculate before checking out. The order must be recalculated before you check-out in order to display the additional shipping costs on faster methods. If you choose a faster shipping method and do not want it, simply change the method back to ground, recalculate, and check-out.
All products are new and include a full factory warranty unless noted otherwise. Machines that are not new include Factory Serviced, Super Saver, and Refurbished (These models can have full warranties, but often do not. The warranty for a specific used machine will be listed in its description). Prices are subject to change without notice. If any pricing or ordering mistakes occur they will be corrected and we will contact you with the changes before your order is processed.
Any item with Free Shipping applies to shipping destinations within the contiguous US only (the connected 48 states). *Orders from Alaska or Hawaii will pay actual shipping costs less standard ground fees for all Free Shipping items. The Free Shipping method will be for standard UPS or FedEx Ground rates.
Cabinet Shipping Policy - Understanding Freight Line Delivery on Sewing Furniture Orders
In order for cabinet orders to go as smoothly as possible, please read the following cabinet order specifications and conditions.
- Sewing furniture ships via truck line, and not UPS or FedEx. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- Delivery of Horn, Regal, Sylvia Designs, Fashion & Schrocks brand cabinets will include lift gate service. Lift Gate will unload the product off of the end of the truck. Delivery is to the end of your drive or to the street front of your home. This then ends the truck driver’s responsibility. The driver is not obligated to remove the cabinets from the boxes or to get the furniture inside your house. Generally, the trucking company will call to set up a time or window for delivery.
- When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight company's driver it is a legal contract signifying that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. If you notice slight damage where a replacement part could be sent to you and you can install it, just note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt and we will send you the replacement parts. If the product is damaged beyond this then refuse the shipment. It is your right to inspect your product. Do not sign for or accept the product if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. If the merchandise leaves the delivery location, you assume all responsibility. It will not be possible to file a freight claim. Freight claims on hidden or concealed damage rarely get approved, so again: always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. Please call Sew Vac Direct within 24 hours to report a problem.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If we need to ship replacements for damaged goods, we will ship them out as soon as possible. We cannot overnight or expedite your replacement shipment. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company. If the freight claim is denied, and the customer did not inspect the cabinet and signed for it in good condition, then the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex, and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
Website Content, Shipping and Pricing Errors
We reserve the right to correct any errors or information, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Websites. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Problems can always be solved more smoothly if the proper protocols are followed. In order to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase, we need your cooperation with these guidelines.
Please Note: By ordering from our website, you are indicating that you have read and understood our store policies. We are not responsible for typographical and/or pricing errors.
Shipping to Non-Billing Address
If your order is shipping to an address other than the billing address on your credit card or other payment method, we may contact you to list the alternate address with your credit card company. Your order will not be processed until your payment has been confirmed. This helps prevent fraudulent use of your credit card or other payment method.
To list the alternate address with your credit card company, call the toll free number on the back of your card and ask the agent to add the address to the notes on your account. Listing the address before you place an order helps us process your order more quickly.
If paying by a payment method other than credit card such as Pay Pal, you can add an additional approved address there as well.