Janome Cover Pro 1000CPX Coverstitch Machine - Refurbished
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day. Refurbished Machine with a limited six (6)- month warranty
- 23.65 LBS
Refurbished Machine with a limited six (6)- month warranty
A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro® 1000CPX innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configurations, the Janome's Seam Tightening System™(STS), the 1000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
CoverPro is a dedicated cover hem stitch machine, without any other serge, overlock, or rolled hem stitches and does not cut the material as you are sewing on a fold to hem or further into the fabric for decorative cover hem stitching.
It's the perfect companion machine for home decor, quilting and garment making. See what the Janome Cover Pro can do for you, look at these features:
- Largest work space on the market (4" x 5.5")
- Exclusive free arm configuration
- Wide triple cover hem (6mm), wide 2 needle cover hem (6mm), narrow cover hem (3mm), and a chain stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Presser foot lifter positioned behind needle: operate with either hand
- Variable stitch length: 1-5mm
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute
- Variable differential feed ration: 0.5 - 2.25
- Stitch length and differential feed dials located on belt cover for easy handling
Offer Available On Orders Shipped To United States Destinations Only
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This was super helpful in helping me decide which brand of coverstitch machine to purchase. Thank you!