Brother SA140 Even Feed/Walking Foot
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
An Even Feed/Walking Foot is a moving feed system that holds and moves fabric between the presser foot's upper feed dog and the machine's lower feed dogs to better control difficult fabrics as well as multiple layers of fabric. The Brother SA140 Even Feed / Walking Foot is great for quilting and sewing, especially when matching prints or plaids or fabric drift are relevant concerns. Brother offers several walking feet which differ in the size of the feed dog, shank height, etc. Please check your manual or the machine listings on this website to find the correct walking foot to fit your machine. Walking feet are not for use with reverse or side-to-side sewing. Walking feet are also not for use with certain built-in stitches that require movement of the feed dogs in any direction other than forward.
Fits the following models:
- BC-1000, BX2925PRW,
- CP6500, CP7500,
- CS100T, CS6000, CS6000T, CS6000i, CS8072,
- Designio DZ3000,
- DreamCreator™ VQ2400, DreamCreator™XE VM5100,
- DreamWeaver™ VQ3000, DreamWeaver™ XE VM6200D,
- Duetta® 2 4750D, Duetta® 4500D,
- ES2000, EX660,
- HE-120, HE-240, HS2000, HS2500,
- Innov-ís 1000, Innov-ís 1200, Innov-ís 1250D, Innov-ís 1500D, Innov-ís 2500D, Innov-ís 2800D, Innov-ís 40, Innov-ís 4000D, Innov-ís 80, Innov-ís 900D, Innov-ís 950D, Innov-ís NX570Q,
- Isodore® Innov-ís 5000,
- LB6770, LB6770PRW, LB6800PRW, LB6800THRD,
- Laura Ashley Innov-is NX800, Laura Ashley® PC660LA,
- NX200, NX250, NX400, NX400Q, NX450, NX450Q, NX600, NX650Q,
- PC-210PRW, PC-2800, PC-3000, PC-4000, PC-420, PC-420PRW, PC-5000, PC-6000, PC-6500, PC-7000, PC-7500, PC-8200, PC-8500D,
- PS-2200, PS-2300, PS-2500,
- Project Runway Limited Edition Innov-ís 40e, Project Runway Limited Edition Innov-ís 85e,
- SC9500, SE270D, SQ9000, SQ9050,
- Simplicity SB3129, Simplicity SB4138, Simplicity SB530T, Simplicity SB700T, Simplicity SB7500,
- ULT-2001, ULT-2002D, ULT-2003D,
- XR4040, XR7700, XR9500PRW
Needed one for this machine and I love it. Work great
Arrived on time and as described
This walking foot is perfect for slippery fabrics that do not hold together well with a regular foot. I have used it to sew minky blankets, and it has been a life saver. The fabrics do not stretch or slip and look perfect when I'm done.
I will say that my walking foot started to squeak and I broke a couple of needles afterwards. If this happens, just pile it with sewing machine oil and it will work perfectly. I have had no issues with it since.
Keep in mind that this foot is not good for reverse stitching or zigzag type stitching. It works wonderfully for straight stitching though.
Love it. I have used it a lot already. Price was unbelievable.
I was disappointed that my first use with this walking foot was not as successful as I hoped for. The walking foot pushed my top fabric & I don’t know why. I will check it again & report back about the result. I did use spray adhesive to hold the project in place but it moved anyway.