Brother Innov-is BP1400E Embroidery Machine With Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- This Product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
This Product has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Click links below for available Brother machines with big discounts!
If you are looking for a simple, yet powerful embroidery machine that you can use with nearly any fabric, look no further than the Brother Innov-is BP1400E. With its extra-sturdy design and large embroidery field, this Brother embroidery-only machine is a real workhorse available at an affordable price!
Built stronger than most other embroidery and combo machines, the Brother BP1400E is great for anyone who wants the freedom to embroider on a variety of fabrics without fear of damaging the machine. It is a single-head machine with a large 6” x 10” embroidery field, measuring a comfortable 8.3” from needle to arm and weighing 40 pounds.
The Brother BP1400E has a 3.2” x 1.8” color LCD touchscreen that provides a realistic preview for easy editing, simple machine controls, and comes with 138 built-in designs and 11 fonts. It allows easy onscreen design editing including incremental 1, 10, and 90-degree rotation, letter editing, curved text, scaling, combining designs, and more. It has a built-in USB port for importing designs from a computer and will also run optional design and letter editing and creation software as well.
The BP1400E includes other great features to make embroidering a variety of projects fun and easy, including an advanced needle threading system, upper thread breakage sensor, low bobbin sensor, stitch resume function after a broken thread, and bright LED lighting. This machine embroiders up to 850 SPM and offers speed adjustment.
Accessories include a needle set, 4 bobbins, an embroidery foot, a dust cover and accessory case, an embroidery design guide, spool caps, and various tools for machine cleaning and maintenance.
The Brother BP1400E comes with Brother’s standard 25-year limited mechanical warranty, a 6-year limited electronics warranty, and a 1-year limited labor warranty.
The Brother BP1400E - Durability And Features To Embroider Almost Anything!
Bonus Bundle Includes:
- Brother SA448 6” x 6” Large Embroidery Hoop - This 6"x6" Square Embroidery Frame is an ideal size for embroidering on clothing, quilt squares, and for embroidering the decorative lettering built-into select machines. The large lettering built into these models will fit perfectly within this hoop, when embroidered singly, without the built-in decorative frames. The smaller decorative lettering built into these models fits perfectly within this hoop, with room to include the built-in decorative frames around your lettering!
- 1 set of 6 different color spools of 40 weight polyester embroidery thread specifically designed for Brother Embroidery Machines.
- 2 sets of Organ 10 Pack of Needles
- 10 Pack of Brother Plastic Bobbins
- Stabilizer Roll, medium-weight, tear away, 10 yds
- Stablizer Roll for large projects, medium-weight, tear away, 10yds
- Embroidery Bobbin Thread - White 60 weight – 1 spool
- Spacious 6" x 10" embroidery area
- 138 Built In embroidery designs
- Large LCD touch screen display
- Embroider designs up to 850 stitches per minute
- On screen editing includes letter editing, rotating, combine designs and more
- Advanced needle threading system
- On screen help
- LED lighting
- Upper thread sensor detects thread breakage
- Bobbin sensor detects when bobbin thread is low
- Built in USB port allows you to import designs from PC or MAC. With this feature you can now use optional software with this machine to create designs, use additional letters and more.
- Resume function in the event of thread breakage or power failure
- Curve text on screen editing
- Pattern rotating from 1, 10, or 90 degrees
- 6" x 10" embroidery hoop
- embroidery foot
- Needle set
- Bobbin (4)
- Seam ripper,
- Cleaning brush
- Screwdriver (large)
- Screwdriver (small)
- L-shaped screwdriver
- Disc-shaped screwdriver
- Spool caps (4 – large, 2 medium and small)
- Thread spool insert (mini king thread spool)
- Spool net
- Embroidery bobbin thread (60 weight, white)
- Accessory bag
- Dust cove,
- Operation manual
- Quick reference guide
- Embroidery design guide
- Bobbin center pin and instruction sheet
- Alternate bobbin case (no color on the screw)
- Power supply cord: UL CSA-LF
- SA437 Small embroidery hoop 1" x 2.5" Click link to view: https://www.sewvacdirect.com/sa437-small-hoop-for-brother-babylock/
- SA438 Medium embroidery hoop 4" x 4" Click link to view: https://www.sewvacdirect.com/brother-sa438-medium-embroidery-hoop-babylock-ef74/
- SA439 Large embroidery hoop 7" x 5" Click link to view: https://www.sewvacdirect.com/sa439-large-hoop-for-brother-innovis-1500d-2500d-4000d-4500d-6000d/
- SA440 Extra Large embroidery hoop 7" x 12" Click link to view: https://www.sewvacdirect.com/sa440-extra-large-hoop-for-brother-innovis/
- SA441 Extra Large embroidery hoop 6.25" x 10.25" Click link to view: https://www.sewvacdirect.com/brother-sa441-large-embroidery-hoop/
*Please note* Using a larger hoop will not make your embroidery machine do a larger design that it was made to do.
- 25 Year Limited Mechanical Warranty
- 6 Year Limited Electronic Warranty,
- 2 Year Limited Labor Warranty
I upgraded from a Brother SE400 to this machine and have no regrets. It was easy to learn how to use it and I was embroidering my first project in no time. It runs very smoothly and stitched everything beautifully.