Bernette Cover Sewing Presser Foot Kit B42 B48
- Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 - 2 business days.
Bernette Cover Sewing Presser Foot Kit for Bernette B42 and B48.
Included Presser Feet:
- Standard presser foot with clear sole - The clear sole affords the perfect view of your sewing project. It is ideal for decorative seams which have been previously tailor-tacked, as well as for positioning at the beginning or end of a seam.
- Belt-loop foot - The belt-loop foot is used to fold bias or straight binding, which it then quickly and easily turns into straps or belt loops with the cover- or chainstitch.
- Hemmer foot - The hemmer foot quickly and easily sews even seams with a depth of 2.5 cm. A narrow or wide coverstitch can be used to neaten the cut edge.
- Binder attachment for unfolded bias tape - The binder attachment creates practical edge finishes with unfolded bias tape in a width of 40 to 50 mm. Self-cut bias tape or cross grain knit strips can also be used for a professional look.
- Cording foot - This presser foot guides decorative and fine cords of up to 2 mm thickness exactly and precisely below the coverstitch seam as they are being sewn on. Alternatively, it can also be used to create and insert piping.
- Lace foot - For sewing lace, trim and tapes onto hems. The bottom edge of the fabrics is simultaneously neatened with a narrow or wide coverstitch, creating a flat joining seam.
- Hemmer and lace foot - This presser foot sews tapes or lace below a fabric edge, which is simultaneously folded to form a hem. A coverstitch neatens both edges at the same time, whilst the material is folded by 1 cm.
I recently bought my serger online but was unable to find the serger feet locally. I received the feet just a few days after ordering them. I a very happy with my purchase.