Arrow Laverne Sewing Cabinet with Shirley Four Drawer Storage Cabinet in White
- This item ships separately from another warehouse. Please allow 10 - 14 days for delivery. Expedited shipping is not available.
Designed specifically to work with a custom machine insert, The Laverne and Shirley Sewing Cabinet offers a three-position dual hydraulic lift, expandable caddy for ironing and cutting, as well as four pull-out storage drawers to hold all your essentials. Compact enough to fit comfortably into any room, the quilt leaf (conveniently stored on the back of the cabinet) offers all the extra workspace needed to take on those big projects you’ve been thinking about. The cabinet is built with a sturdy design with locking casters for portability and stability, and a large lift opening to fit standard sewing machines on the market, up to 55 lbs. The dual-hydraulic lift provides support from both sides of the lift, is designed with gas strut mechanism, and moves your machine into three positions: free arm, flat bed, and storage. The quilt leaf, which is stored on the back of the cabinet, expands your workspace and prevents large quilts or large pieces of fabric from pulling and ending up on the floor. There is also a door cubby for holding notions and other materials.
- Dimensions (Open): 55 x 43.5 x 29.5 inches (W x D x H)
- Dimensions (Closed): 55 x 22.5 x 29.5 inches (W x D x H)
- Lift Opening: 23.75 x 12.5 inches with adjustable height
- Finish Color: White
- Build Materials: tough melamine laminate, MDF, and composite wood
- Baby Lock – Destiny & Solaris
- Brother – Dream VX8500D & Luminaire Innov-is XP1
- Elna – 920 eXpressive
- Janome – Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 & Continental M7
- Please note: The Janome Horizon Memory Craft 15,000 fits the platform of the cabinet in flat bed position (a custom insert is available) but you will have to move the sewing machine from right to left to lower into the storage position because of the extension of the front support leg of the machine. Also, the knee lifter lever cannot be used with a sewing cabinet due to the length of the lever and how the machine sits on the platform in flat bed position.
Please note: the above are the known machines that do not fit properly. Please be advised that this list may change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.