Arrow 98903 Auntie Em Black Sewing Cabinet
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse on the next business day.
- 120.00 LBS
Arrow's Auntie Cabinet harkens back to days gone by with her vintage look, but offers a modern convenience with an airlift. Her airlift will move your machine up and down like an elevator into 3 sewing positions: freearm, flatbed and storage of the machine. Her four drawers offer plenty of storage for your sewing essentials and her two fold out leaves will provide a large work surface for all your projects. She will also come with a universal insert to fit most sewing machines creating a flush sewing surface. A custom insert can be ordered separately to accommodate a specific machine. Auntie Oakley has an oak laminate that will match all decors. She will arrive in 2 boxes, you will need a hammer, power screw driver and an adjustable wrench to assemble her.
- Sew in any position with the Auntie 98903 by Arrow. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push.
- Create your own curtain to match your décor with the pattern located in manual.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface.
- False drawer front creates a decorative furniture look.
- Fold out leaves provide additional work surface; supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf supports.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction /wood grain laminates.
- Four drawers provide plenty of storage for sewing essentials.
- Cabinet accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide x 12-9/16" deep x 13-1/8" tall.
- Oak laminate complements any décor.
- Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide x 7-1/4" deep. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately).
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Open: 63-3/4" wide x 19-5/8" deep x 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 31-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31-1/2" high
1 Year Replacement on Defective or Missing Parts. Warranty Bonus! Once you receive your new Arrow sewing cabinet log onto the Arrow Cabinet manufacturers website, fill out the online survey and they willDouble Your Warranty!
- Machine Specific insert is ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet-can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture. Part # 9801DL2
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine's measurements with ours listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12-9/16" front to back, 18-7/8" wide and 13-1/8" tall.
- Arrow 98901 Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet no longer includes the blue curtain across the front.