Arrow 98901 Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet
- This item ships separately from another warehouse. Please allow 10 - 14 days for delivery. Expedited shipping is not available.
If space is a bit of a concern and you would like to have a piece of furniture that pulls double duty, look no further than the Arrow 98901 Auntie Em. This adorable sewing cabinet takes up only a small footprint in your room while at the same time providing you with a work table when the machine is in storage position or a small desk when the machine is removed.
This Arrow sewing cabinet offers a bit of a vintage appearance and looks absolutely beautiful. Don’t be fooled; even though Auntie Em looks a bit on the vintage side, it does offer a modern appeal with an airlift which allows you to raise your machine into three key positions: freearm, flatbed, and storage.
Although Auntie Em is small when folded up, you can roll it into a more spacious area thanks to locking casters. Auntie Em is small when folded up; however, you can roll it into a more spacious area thanks to locking casters.
If you want to keep all of your sewing notions in one place, the Auntie Em offers you four drawers that can accommodate all your most used items such as scissors, seam rippers, pins, needles, and more. With the two leaves unfolded, you get ample space to finish your projects with ease.
This sewing cabinet ships in two boxes and can easily be assembled with basic tools. When folded, Auntie Em is 31-3/4 inches wide x 19-3/4 inches x 31-1/2 high. Opened and with all the leaves unfolded, it is 63-3/4 inches wide x 19-5/8 inches deep x 30-1/2 high.
The Arrow 98901 Auntie Em cabinet comes with a 3-year manufacturers defect warranty and a 15-day shipment damage warranty to keep your purchase protected.
The Arrow Auntie Em Cabinet - a vintage look with a very modern appeal to all sewists!
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push.
- Cute gingham curtain (pictured) is Not included but a curtain can be used to disguise your sewing machine when it is in the storage position if you so choose. Create your own curtain to match your décor with the pattern located in manual.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into unique universal insert to create a flush surface.
- False drawer front creates a decorative furniture look.
- Fold out leaves provide additional work surface; supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf supports.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Durable cabinet design; composite wood construction /wood grain laminates.
- Four drawers provide plenty of storage for sewing essentials.
- Cabinet accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide x 12-9/16" deep x 13-1/8" tall.
- Crisp White laminate complements any décor.
- Universal Insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide x 7-1/4" deep. (A machine specific insert can be purchased separately).
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Open: 63-3/4" wide x 19-5/8" deep x 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 31-3/4" wide x 19-3/4" deep x 31-1/2" high
The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/
- Machine Specific insert is ordered separately and will arrive after you receive your cabinet-can take up to 3 weeks to manufacture. Part # 9801DL2
- Curious if your sewing machine will fit in the cabinet? Double check your machine's measurements with ours listed here. Measurements cannot exceed 12-9/16" front to back, 18-7/8" wide and 13-1/8" tall.
- Arrow 98901 Auntie Em Sewing Cabinet no longer includes the blue curtain across the front.
Overall good product just a little tricky to put together. The holes in the table that attaches to the lift would only line up if mounted to the outside of the wings of the lift not on the inside as the video suggest which through us off. After is was finally put together everything seems strong. Getting the table part that hold the sewing machine to be spaced equally from the opening after attaching to the lift is much more difficult than it looks.
Put together carefully and it looks & works great! However, it does REQUIRE TWO healthy PEOPLE to do it. The instructions seem like written by at least 3 different people. Different clarity and definition. You may need a magnifying glass to see the drawings. (Which are most accurate.)