Arrow 98501 Sewnatra Compact Versatile Cabinet with Convenient Air-Lift - White Finish
- This item ships separately from another warehouse. Please allow 10 - 14 days for delivery. Expedited shipping is not available.
When you see the Arrow 98501 Sewnatra Cabinet, one word that might pop into your head is cute! This charming smaller-sized sewing cabinet offers many features like larger cabinets; however, it is all conveniently packed into a small 86 lb. frame.
For your convenience and ease of use, this cabinet even offers an air-lift mechanism that allows you to raise and/or lower your machine into place. This very same mechanism is adjustable, which means it can fit all types and heights of bases to fit your sewing machine or serger. The cabinet also boasts a universal insert that lets your sewing surface to be flush once you put the air-lift mechanism in flatbed position.
When all folded, this cabinet looks adorable with a cottage or rustic look because of its cute shuttered door, which conceals 2 spindle racks for thread and 2 trays for accessories on the inside. You can sew in any position you would like whether flatbed or free-arm.
It accommodates any sewing machines that are up to 18-7/8" wide, 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8 inches tall. When open, the cabinet is 68-7/16 inches in width and 30-1/2 inches in height and is 19-5/8 inches deep. Closed, it is 23 inches wide, still 19-5/8 inches deep and 31-1/2 inches high. The fold-out leaf on the side extends your work surface to make it easier to maneuver larger projects.
The cabinet boasts casters that lets you move it from room to room more easily; the casters can also be locked to provide stability when working. This Arrow Sewing Cabinet is incredibly easy to assemble; you can put together this wood grain laminate product with a standard screw driver, a wrench, a mallet, and about an hour of your time. If you have any trouble, there are easy-to-follow instructions as well as a toll-free number to call for help. There is a manufacturer warranty of up to 3 years for any defects.
Compact and cute, great utility packed into a small size - the Arrow 98501 Sewnatra is a great sewing machine cabinet!
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide × 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide × 7-1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- White finish
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Dimensions and Weight
- Open: 68-7/16" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 23" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 31-1/2" high
- Weight: 86 lbs
The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/
Machines that don't fit Sewnatra
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Sewnatra model 500, 501, 503.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” right to left, or less, by no more than 7-1/4” front to back. If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
• Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
• Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
• Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
• Esante BLN, BLSR,
• Symphony BLSY
• Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
• BL Jane 500
• Crescendo BLCR
• Journey BLJY
• Unity BLTY
• Aria BLAR
• Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
• Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
• Deco 330 & 340
• Dream VX8500D
• Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
• Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
• Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
• Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
• Innovis QC1000
• Isadore Innovis 5000
• Excellence 740, 730, 760
• eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
• 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
• 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
• Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
• Skyline 5S (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
• Skyline 7S
• Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
• SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
• Designer Epic
• Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
I love this cabinet. It is small when folded up, but opens to a nice size area to sew or embroidery on. This cabinet went together fast and easy.