Introducing the New Singer Futura XL-400 sewing and embroidery machine. The Futura XL400 the newest embroidery machine by Singer with the most current technology of any Singer sewing machine on the market today. With the Singer XL 400 it's never been easier to add the personal touches that make your sewing and embroidery projects as unique as you are.
- Computerized Direct Selection - Touch button stitch selection.. Optimal settings for length and width are automatically set when choosing a stitch. Preset length and width can be overridden for your own desired setting.
- 30 Built-in Stitches - Built in stitches for garment construction, quilting, decorative sewing, heirloom sewing, home decor and more
- 7mm Stitch Width - Maximum width of 7mm available on most stitch selections. When satin stitching or sewing decorative stitches a wider stitch is bolder and more pronounced
- One Step Built In Buttonholes - 2 different built-in one step automatic buttonholes. Consistent results everytime as the buttonhole side are both sewn in the same direction to prevent distortion and puckering of fabric.
- Programmable Needle Up / Down - Machine stops everytime with the needle in the up or the down position depending on your selection.Turn corners more precisely than ever before.
- 13 Needle Positions - Select exactly where you want your needle to be positioned when sewing.
- Basting Capability - With its built in basting capabiltity you can easily and quickly piece projects together
- USB Connection - Connect directly to your computer with the included USB Cable. Eliminate the need for the costly conversion boxes and memory cards.
- Windows Compatible - Connect to any computer running Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP or higher.
- Built-in Operational Tutorial - Step by step tutorial useful for beginners to experts when using the embroidery mode.
- On-line Customer Support - Convenient on-line help is always there if needed.
- 5 Built-In Fonts - Select from the 5 built-in fonts. Choose from Arial Large, Block Large, Courier, Script 2 and Times Large. Fonts can be sized, rotated and shaped with 30 lettering frames including arc, banner, wave and more.
- 125 Built-in Embroidery Designs - Easy selections of built in designs including animal designs, holiday designs, flower designs and much more.
- Read All Popular Home Embroidery Design Formats - Easily download designs online and from design cd's. Reads the following formats: FHE, CHE, DST, EXP, PSW, XXX, HUS, SHV, VIP, SEW, JEF, PES, PEC, PCS.
- Design Browser - The included software allows you to view several designs at once, scroll through designs, view design collections
- 3-D Realistic View - The included software allows you to preview your selected design in a manner thats lets you view the stitches as the will be sewn out onto your fabric.
- 3-D Realistic Printing - The included software also allows you to print out the Realistic 3-D View. This feature is very useful for creating placement templates.
- Easy Design Color Changes - Select your own color choices for your design with the included software. View thread charts with color numbers from the most popular embroidery thread brands.
- Design Tracing - Easily trace the outline of the design in the embroidery hoop for more accurate design positioning.
- Start / Stop Embroidery Operation - When you are ready to start your embroidery design simply press the Start Button. Anytime during the embroidery process you can stop mid-design by simply pushing the Stop Button. Embroidery can be resumed by simply pressing the Start Button again.
- Step Forward or Backwards During Embroidery - Step forward or backwards at any time through the design using the Needle Stop position button or the Reserve Stitch.
- 1 Degree Increment Design Rotation
Rotate embroidery designs in increments as small as 1 degree for precise positioning.
- Enlarge or Reduce Embroidery Designs - When changing your embroidery design size, the included software will automatically recalculate the stitch density.
- Automatic Software Updates - The latest software enhancements can be downloaded automatically or manually from within the included Futura embroidery software.
- Automatic Firmware Updates - The latest machine firmware enhancements can also be downloaded automatically or manually from within the included Futura embroidery software.
- Large and Small Embroidery Hoops Included - A large 6.3" x 10.24" hoop and a smaller 3.94" x 3.94" hoop is included with the machine.
- Multi-Hooping Capability - Go beyond the 6.3" x 10.24" hoop and create designs as large as your imagination allows.
- 125 Built-in Embroidery Designs
- 30 Direct Select Stitches
- 2 Fully Automatic Buttonholes
- Basic Editing of All Designs
- 5 Popular Fonts for Monogramming
- Up to 600 Stitches Per Minute
- Easily Send Designs To The Machine From Your Computer
- Built-in Tutorials
- Live Software Updates
- SwiftSmart Threading Sysytem
- Drop Feed System
- Automatic Needle Threader
- Drop & Sew Bobbin System
- 6 Staybright LED Lights
- Programmable Needle Up / Down
- Multi-Hoop Capability
- 2 Fully Automatic One Step Buttonholes
- Extra Large Sewing Space
- USB Cable
- Embroidery Presser Foot
- Zipper Foot
- Button Sewing Foot
- Blind Stitch Foot
- Buttonhole Foot
- Satin Stitch Foot
- Large Hoop
- Small Hoop
- Auxiliary spool pin
- Small Spool Cap
- Large Spool Cap
- Seam Ripper / Buttonhole Opener
- Lint Brush
- Screwdriver for Needle Plate
- Large Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Long and Short Thread Spool Net
- Instruction Manual
- Foot Control
Singer Company Warranty
LIMITED 25-YEAR WARRANTY
..on SEWING MACHINE HEAD
The sewing machine head and any of its parts other than those covered by either of the separate warranties below or those subject to normal wear and tear are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in the sewing machine head or in its parts other than those parts covered below or those subject to normal wear and tear within 25 years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, during the first 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
LIMITED 5-YEAR WARRANTY
..on MOTORS, LIGHT ASSEMBLY, WIRING, SWITCHES, SPEED CONTROL AND ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
The electric parts of the sewing machine are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. If any manufacturing defect appears in these parts within five years of purchase, we will provide free replacement parts, but at your cost for labor. However, during the first 90 days from date of purchase, we will repair any manufacturing defect in your sewing machine without charge to you for parts or labor.
LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
..on ADJUSTMENTS, BELTS, RINGS, BULBS, ATTACHMENTS
Within one (1) year of purchase, we will provide required adjustments, and replace defective belts, light bulbs, or attachments at no charge. We will repair any manufacturing defect, which appears in your sewing machine within 1 year from date of purchase without charge to you for parts or labor.