Reliable MSK-755 Blindstitch Machine
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse in 3 business days. Expedited shipping not available.
- 30.00 LBS
You could spend more money, but why would you want to?
The MSK-755 is the sewing industry's benchmark for blindstitching excellence. When productivity, durability, and stitch quality are your requirements, the MSK-755 will not disappoint. The skip stitch feature and adjustable stitch penetration dial allow you to easily fine tune from fine silks up to medium weight woolen fabrics. For hemming pants, skirts and dresses, the MSK-755 with “thread nipping device” (to allow easier removal of the hemmed fabric) offers the whole package. Low noise and vibration design, outstanding build quality and reliability and the industries #1 DC servomotor.
- 2,500-RPM high speed operation
- Adjustable thread tension
- Cylinder diameter 58 mm
- Swing-away plate
- 0-8 mm stitch length
- 8 mm foot lift (knee)
- Instruction / parts manual included
- Tool kit, thread stand included
- Individually tested and sewn-off before shipping
- Plunger drop- the solid frame construction on the MSK-755 (as compared to a frame drop type machine) ensures less vibration, and ultimately a better quality stitch than frame drop machines.
- Adjustable stitch penetration- the adjustable stitch penetration dial allows the user to modify the depth of the needle penetration, ensuring that the stitch does not show on the outside of the fabric
- Needle eye guard- to protect your eyes, the MSK-755 is equipped with a clear plastic eye guard.
- Sewquiet 5000 servomotor- getting the performance you want out of a sewing machine requires the right motor. We only use the best, the industry's #1 SewQuiet 5000 brushless DC servomotor.
- Superior stand- others skimp on the stand components, we don’t. We use only 100% plywood in our tabletops (not cheap particle board) and our K-legs are made from heavy-duty 3/32" steel.
- Bonus! Free LED Uberlight 8000s- the perfect add on light ($69.00 retail value) is included at no extra charge for the MSK-755, making it both a great blindstitch machine and a great value.
- Maximum sewing speed- 2,500 RPM
- Stitch length- 0 – 8 mm
- Cylinder diamter- 58 mm
- Pressure foot lift- By knee 8 mm
- Needle system #- 29BL
- Skip stitch function- 1:1 – 2:1 true skip stitch
- Eye guard- Yes
- Swing-away plate- Yes
- Lubrication- Manual
- Country of origin- China
- Warranty- Limited 1 year