Oliso TG1600 Pro Press Smart Iron
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 4.55 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Oliso TG1600, as seen on Fons & Porter's Love of Quilting.
The Oliso Pro TG1600 Smart Iron features Oliso award-winning iTouch® technology that activates the iron with the touch of your hand. No lifting, accidental tipping or leaks with the Oliso TG1600. Added features of the Oliso TG1600 Iron for quilters and sewers include a 30-minute extended auto shut-off, OnePass Pressing and a pointed detailer tip perfect for bias tape and seams.
Designed specifically for Sewing and Quilting
- Redesigned premium stainless steel soleplate features a Bead Blast finish to improve glide and durability as well as resistance to scratches. Engineered with super flat core pressing plate
- Triple Play Xtreme Steam
- Continuous Steam
- Vertical and Horizontal Bursts
- Pro Extended Safety Quad Auto-Shut Off
- Shuts heat off in 30 minutes if lifted or on its heal
- 30 seconds if tipped over
- Anti Drip, Anti-Calcium and Self-Cleaning Systems
- Extra long 12' power cord
- 1800 Watts
Pros: 1. The heavier weight allows me to iron without added pressure. 2. With the automatic stand I barely have to lift iron over to the fabric. 3. The flatter surface leaves no imprints. 4. The steam stays under the iron - no seeping from the sides. 5. Hot, hot, hot. 6. It is not difficult to learn to keep the iron horizontal. 7. The automatic stand feature can be disabled. 8. Much better than my last Rowenta.
Cons: Emptying the water could be a little easier. I try to spray out as much as I can.
Love, Love this Iron, only had it for a short time but it is wonderful. I would buy it again.
Only used for ironing shirts so far. Wonderful result. I have great deal of trouble remembering not to set the iron on its heel. I'll learn. Weight of iron is right. I do all my own laundry and ironing as well as some garment construction and quilting. So far so good.