Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro Longarm with Grace Virtuoso King Frame
- Please allow 7 to 10 business days to ship. Expedited shipping in not available
- 170.00 LBS
The Juki TL2200QVP Quilt Virtuoso Pro has a slim, sleek, and sturdy design. Includes exclusive Grace Virtuoso King Size metal quilt frame designed specifically for the Juki TL2200. The TL2200QVP Juki quilting and sewing machine is made and assembled entirely in Juki's leading industrial manufacturing plant in Japan - not in China or Taiwan. The all-metal frame is made by Grace in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Extra Large Throat Space – The Juki Quilt Virtuoso Pro has an impressive 18 inches of horizontal throat space between the arm of the machine and the needle. Even more impressive is the 10 inch height, unlike most long arm quilting machines which only provide an 8 inch height or less.
Bright LED Lights – The Juki Quilt Virtuoso Pro boasts ultra-bright LED lights over the needle area to illuminate your workspace like never before, making it easy to see detailed work and reducing strain on your eyes.
Built-in Scissors – The Juki 2200 QVP has convenient automatic scissors to simultaneously trim the top and bottom threads!
Ergonomic Handles – The TL2200 QVP is equipped with ergonomic handles for ease and comfort while quilting. These handles swivel into micro handles for precise, detailed work!
Needle Up/Down Button – Easily move the needle up or down on the Juki 2200 QVP. If the machine is off you can use the easy-to-reach hand wheel on the front of the machine, allowing you to raise and lower the needle without having to turn on the machine or reach all the way around to the wheel on the back of the machine.
Independent Bobbin Winder - The built-in bobbin winder has its own motor so you can wind bobbins while you continue to quilt.
Ultra Glide Tracking System - Eight ball bearings hug the track of the frame, ensuring smooth, even, Juki quilting.
Take-up Bar - The included take-up bar allows you to roll up your quilt all the way without making any adjustments to the frame, unlike most other quilting machine frames where you must adjust the rails up and down as the quilt fills the machine throat.
Juki is the leading manufacturer of industrial sewing machines worldwide. Juki has taken their industrial knowledge and experience and put it into this long arm quilting machine for home use. The result is a unique, heavy-duty, high quality long arm quilting machine that all quilters are sure to love.
Features and Specs:
- 18.25" x 10.25" oversize arm space to right of needle is the largest workspace of any 18" longarm on the market. (55% more workspace than Tin Lizzie 18x6" Arm. 25% more than HandiQuilter Avanti).
- Side mount hand wheel saves having to reach around to the back of machine for main hand wheel.
- Independent bobbin winding system allows winding bobbins while sewing or not sewing.
- Front or back operation of the machine from front or back of quilting frame
- Grace All Metal 10 foot 120" frame (expandable to 12 foot 144" frame) $2500 value
- Stitch regulator with encoders for the machine platform which comes with machine.
- Cruise control speed settings
- 0 to 22 stitches per inch for stitch length using stitch regulator settings.
- Baste to 3 SPI (stitches per inch), and ruler settings
- Presser foot adjustable height for fabric thicknesses, slotted presser foot
- 0.5mm distance from bottom of foot to needle plate when foot is in lowest position.
- 1/4" tall, 1/2" diameter all-metal presser foot for rulers and visibility.
- Tie Off function to make three stitches in place, and stop with needle up or down.
- Needle up/down settings will always stop with needle in fabric, or needle out of fabric
- Needle eye guard
- Automatic or manual activation of both top and bottom thread trimming at the same time, the only quilting machine with these features.
- Super bright no-heat LED lights above needle and on both left and right handles.
- Machine bed size: 18.25"x10.25" between needle and neck of machine
- Speed: 2200 SPM (stitches per minute) maximum speed settings. Highest in Manual Free Motion mode
- Sewing speed: Max. 2,200 sti/min
- Needle bar stroke: 35mm
- Lift of presser foot: 5.5mm
- Needle: GB 134R
- Lubricating oil: New Defrix Oil No.1
- Dimensions of sewing machine: 22.2W x 46.0H x 73.0L (cm)
- Weight of sewing machine: 26 kg. or 57 lbs
- Rated power supply / power consumption: 120V/140W 60Hz
- 5 Years Mechanical
- 2 Years Electrical
- 90 Days Adjustments on defects in material or workmanship.