Juki MCS 1500 Show Model Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
Please Note: Our "Show Model" Juki Products Have Been Displayed At A Quilt Show And May Have Up To 4 Hours Of Demo Sewing Time. They Come With Same Warranty And Accessories As Brand New.
Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
Introducing a specialized cover stitch and chain stitch sewing machine that takes sewing up a notch.
- Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it's ideal for stretch fabrics.
- Chain stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it's stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines.
- Presser foot lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm.
- Adjustable differential feed. Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
- Simple looper threading. The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- Extension plate with seam guide lines. The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure. The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- Presser foot with guide. A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
- Exterior thread cutter. The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing.
- Dimensions: 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
Click or follow link below to view product brochure:
Juki Manufacturers Warranty:
Juki Sergers have a 2 year electronic warranty on motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, circuit boards and speed control. A 5 year mechanical warranty is for "all other parts" however this excludes "consumable parts" such as loopers, feed dogs, knife blades, bulbs, lamps, presser feet, needles and belts. Juki sergers also comes with 90 days labor period on adjustments good through the Juki dealer the machine is originally purchased from. This warranty is valid only on products used for household purposes. Using this product in a commercial environment voids warranty.
Huge stitch improvement over the Janome 900 I had previously! The smaller harp space is a tad annoying, but the amazing presser foot that comes standard with this machine just about makes up the difference. I've been able to do some decorative stitching on some children's raglan tops and a women's cardigan. Tight but doable. I love having three needles and not skipping stitches.