Juki MCS 1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
Introducing a specialized cover stitch and chain stitch sewing machine that takes sewing up a notch.
- Cover stitch. Perfect for various applications such as simple hems, sleeve cuffs and necklines. Since the stitching stretches, it's ideal for stretch fabrics.
- Chain stitch. Since the lower thread forms a chain on the wrong side of the fabric, the stitch is strong when it's stretched making it ideal for stitching the waist and side seams of pants. It also does well as decorative stitching for necklines.
- Presser foot lifter. The presser foot is higher as its tip in order to allow the fabric to be easily inserted at the start of sewing. In addition, raising the presser foot lifter to the first position raises the presser foot to 10mm.
- Adjustable differential feed. Adjust the differential feed to sew beautiful finishes, even with stretch fabrics such as knits and georgette.
- Simple looper threading. The looper can easily be threaded since it can be lowered at the press of a button.
- Extension plate with seam guide lines. The seam guide lines on the extension plate are a useful aid for sewing.
- Adjustable presser foot pressure. The presser foot pressure can be adjusted according to the type of fabric being sewn.
- Presser foot with guide. A presser foot equipped with a guide that presses down on both the left and right sides is provided as a standard accessory.
- Exterior thread cutter. The exterior thread cutter is useful when removing the fabric after raising the presser foot at the end of sewing.
- Dimensions: 280 (L) x 335 (W) x 285 (H) mm
Click or follow link below to view product brochure:
Juki Manufacturers Warranty:
Juki Sergers have a 2 year electronic warranty on motors, light assembly, wiring, switches, circuit boards and speed control. A 5 year mechanical warranty is for "all other parts" however this excludes "consumable parts" such as loopers, feed dogs, knife blades, bulbs, lamps, presser feet, needles and belts. Juki sergers also comes with 90 days labor period on adjustments good through the Juki dealer the machine is originally purchased from. This warranty is valid only on products used for household purposes. Using this product in a commercial environment voids warranty.
I am absolutely head over heels for this machine! It's very simple to get started, and I found threading simple if you follow some quick youtube videos. Because this machine is a near twin of the Bernina L220, I recommend searching for some introductory videos for that machine. Happy coverstiching!
This is the most amazing machine I own. I love it.
Got it for the wife when the Pfaff and Juki 1000 serger was insufficient.
She cannot stop raving how great it is.
I'd get it for her again without hesitation.
I am VERY happy with this machine. I've had the Brother Cover stitch machine for several years, and although it has worked fairly well I was excited to see this Juki Cover stitch offered. My goal this year is to make most of my everyday clothes -- tees, tunics, dresses, cardigans, leggings -- and I felt that I needed a better experience than the Brother Cover stitch could offer. I've had a Juki serger that has been a dependable workhorse for over 15 years, so I expected the same solid quality from the Juki Cover stitch and I am not disappointed! It does a beautiful job on hems. I've had it for 6 days,and so far I've made a knit dress. I used the Juki Cover stitch for the hem and for stitching bindings on the neckline and armholes -- not one skipped stitch, and sewing over seams was even and easy. It arrived when promised. It was very well packed in its own box, which seemed to rattle around a bit inside a big Amazon box, but no damage. Set up was easy, it comes threaded so I just tied on my own threads and pulled through. I used the default tension (#4 for each thread) and it worked perfectly on my knit fabric.