Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine with Exclusive Bonus Bundle
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine
Bonus Bundle Includes - Thread assorment, White Prewound Bobbins, 2 packs of size 11 blue tip needles & a 5 Year Extended Warranty
If you want a large embroidery field at a great price then the Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine is the machine for you. Boasting of a 7.9"x7.9" embroidery field the Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine rivals the top of the line embroidery machines. The Janome Memory Craft 400E Embroidery Machine is embroidery only and is jam packed with features. With 160 built-in embroidery designs, 6 fonts for monogramming and a USB for importing designs, the possibilities are endless with this machine. The MC400E has a maximum embroidery size of 7.9” x 7.9” and it comes with an extra wide table for expansive workroom. Four additional hoop sizes are also available.
The MC400E has an embroidery speed up to 860 stitches per minute, and many powerful features to ensure precision and accuracy, such as a programmable jump thread trimming, adjustable speed while embroidering, flexible stitch traveling by units of 1, 10 and 100, direct jump to desired stitch point, auto return post thread break and adjustable hoop positioning. This innovative embroidery machine also has a long list of timesaving features all designers will love such as a built-in advanced needle threader, automatic thread cutter, easy set bobbin, bobbin winding plate with cutter and a bobbin thread sensor.
160 Designs and 6 Monogramming Fonts
|Embroidery up to: 7.9" x 7.9"|
|Janome Memory Craft 400E Features|
Janome Memory Craft 400E Features
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 160 built-in designs
- 6 fonts for monogramming
- 2 and 3 letter monogramming
- Maximum embroidery size: 7.9" x 7.9"
- Design transfer via USB
- Embroidery sewing speed: 400-860 SPM
- Embroidery format: jef
- On-screen editing functions include enlarge/reduce, rotate, flip, drag and drop, arc, combine, copy and paste, grouping, corner layout, single color sewing, zoom
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Adjustable speed while embroidering
- Flexible stitch traveling (by units of 1, 10, 100)
- Direct jump to desired stitch point
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Built-in advanced needle threader
- Automatic thread cutter
- Easy set bobbin
- Bobbin winding plate with cutter
- Bobbin thread sensor
- Full color LCD touchscreen
- Thread brands include: Janome, Robison-Anton, Madeira, Mettler
- Bobbin x 5 (1 set on the machine)
- Screwdriver (Large)
- Screwdriver key (for needle plate)
- Lint brush
- Needle set
- Spool holder (large) X 2 (1 set on the machine)
- Spool holder (small) X 2
- Spool holder (special) X 2
- Extra spool pin
- Special bobbin holder for Embroidery (high tension) *
- Touch panel stylus
- Bobbin holder cleaner
- Instruction book
- Quick reference guide
- Template CD
- Instructional DVD
- Soft machine cover
- Power cable
- Clamp X 8
- Standard hoop: SQ20b - 7.9" x 7.9"
- RE20b - 5.5" x 7.9"
- SQ14b - 5.5" x 5.5"
- RE10b - 4.3" x 5"
- 25 Years on Mechanical Parts
- 2 Years on Electrical Parts
- 1 Year Labor
The machine met my expectation, but then again I am very partial to Janome machines. They are great!
I upgraded to this machine from my previous machine which was the Janome Memory Craft 350e, I have not had any problems with either machine except that with my 350e after eight years with no maintenance until it wouldn't stitch, got it fixed and still works like it did when I got it brand new. although I use my 400e more than I do my 350e now I still have them both and can have two projects going at the same time.