Husqvarna Viking Open Toe Stippling Foot
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 0.50 LBS
Open Toe Stippling Foot
This all metal foot with a large opening in the front lets you thread and sew easily when free-motion quilting and embroidering.
- Take standard ankle and presser foot off the machine.
- Place open toe stippling foot on the presser bar. Screw in place with the accessory thumb screw.
- Lower the feed teeth and set presser foot pressure to the darning position.
- For group 1,5,6 series machines set machine for straight stitch. For group 7 series machines select the V menu, touch free motion straight stitch or free motion zigzag stitch.
- Place the Free motion Guide Grip on quilt or fabric and stitch. Move quilt or fabric at a smooth pace for even stitches.