Husqvarna Viking Changeable 1/4" Guide Foot
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Changeable 1/4" Guide Foot
Please note: This is the 1/4" Changeable part of the foot only.
Use the Changeable Quilter’s Guide Foot when stitching in the ditch along a seam line. The foot has guidelines to make it easy to accurately turn corners for ¼ (6mm) or 1/8 (3mm) seams. The Dual Feed with Changeable Presser Feet is designed to feed layers of fabric and/or batting evenly. It is perfect for quilting, sewing velvet, some stretch fabrics, imitation leathers and fabrics which need accurate pattern matching.
- Stitching in the ditch means stitching in the finished seam line.
- Snap on the Changeable Quilter’s Guide Foot.
- Select the center needle straight stitch and adjust it up to a maximum stitch length of 6.
- Place the fabric to be stitched under the presser foot aligning the guide in the center of the foot with the seam line.
- To pivot ¼ (6mm) from the end: Select the Needle Up/Down to activate the needle down.
- Sew the seam. Stop sewing when the front line on the foot is even with the edge of the fabric.
- Raise the presser foot, pivot and continue sewing.
- The Changeable Dual Feed Foot makes feeding several layers smooth and easy
Fits Husqvarna Viking models Prelude (340, 350, 360, 370), Scandinavia (100, 200, 300, 400), Daisy (315, 325, 335), 330, 320, 310, 250, 230, 225, 215, 210, 205, Anna, Sarah, Platinum (955E, 950E, Plus, 775, 770, 755Q, 750Q, 735, 730, 715), Rose (600, 605), Lily (555, 550, 545, 540, 535, 530), 500, Interlude (445, 435), Freesia (425, 415), 400, 350, Emerald (183, 203), Designer SE, Designer I, Designer II, Designer Epic, Quilt Designer, Quilt Designer II, Sapphire (875Q, 870, 855, 850, 835, 830), Designer Topaz (20, 30), and Designer Diamond.
I ordered this foot from Sew Vac Direct and got great service. The foot came without a problem. I was very pleased with my purchase and also with Sew Vac Direct. Would order from them again for sure.