Dritz Twin Fit Dressform - Medium (1751B)
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 19.00 LBS
Now you too can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz Twin Fit 1751B Dress Form from Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- Classic gray color
- Auto-set dials - Press and turn for easy adjustments
- Adjustments can be made in 1/2" increments
- Foam-backed nylon cover for easy pinning and marking
- Adjustable neck with pin cushion
- Longer Back Waist Length
- Ten Auto-Set Dials
- Hem Leveler - For Even Hemlines
- Metal Tripod Stand
- Bust: 39 1/2" - 45 1/2"
Waist: 31 1/2" - 38"
Hips: 41" - 47"
Back Waist Length: 16" (+ or -)
I wanted to spend a mnitue to thank you for this.
It was everything i wanted works great for the proper size adjustment.
Perfect fit every time. Highly recommended.
This form is quite easily set to different sizes. it has a really nice fabric cover that does not get staticy and fabric slides right over it. I love the pin cushion in the top! super handy for holding pins with which to hold draped fabric on the form. Don't honestly know how I sewed for years without one! Clothes are better fitted and look like I purchased them from a tailor now!
I was very happy with the speed and efficiency that my order was handeled. The dress form is exactly as I envisioned. It was easy to assemble and set up for use. I haven't had an opportunity to put it to full use but I will this week.