Dritz My Double Dressform - Small (20100)
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 15.00 LBS
Now you too can get the same results as a professional seamstress with a Dritz 20100 My Double Dress form From Prym-Dritz®. Dritz Dressforms are completely adjustable and made to withstand years of measuring and sewing projects. The rich colors of Dritz Dressforms look great in your sewing room. Dressforms are the perfect gift for the sewing enthusiast!
Uses for Dressforms
- Check the drape of fabric. Is it suitable for the pattern you have selected?
- Style an outfit by draping coordinating fabrics together.
- Fit a tissue pattern.
- Check the placement of darts, pockets and buttonholes.
- Establish the position of collars and lapels.
- Position lace, trims, ribbons and appliques on garments.
- Check or plan the placement for machine embroidery designs.
- Pin sleeves in position to adjust the fit.
- Check the placement of shoulder pads.
- Check the ease and hang of a lining.
- Fit and hang wedding gowns as you sew.
- Mark hems.
- Fit pants and shorts on the "My Double DeLuxe."
- Accessorize your completed outfit!
- Use when sewing for others - adjustments can constantly be changed.
- In your Bedroom - A dressform makes an ideal Clothes Organizer.
- It's great for planning outfits and checking what goes together!
- Use to restore the shape of a jacket or dress after wearing it!
- Fun place to display and store hats, beads and scarves.
- 10 rotating dials turn easily for accurate adjustments at the bust/chest, waist and hips
- Dress form cover made of foam-backed nylon for easy pinning and marking.with hemming attachment
- Sturdy tripod stand won't tip over and folds for compact storage.
- Measurements: Bust: 33"-39 1/2", Waist: 25 1/2"-32 1/2", Hips: 36"-42", Neck: 15" +, Back Waist Length: 15" (+ or-)
I've had my dress form for months now and I absolutely adore it! It's perfect for all my at home sewing needs. It is amazing how much easier it is to make things for myself now that I have a dress form to work with! I'd recommend this product (and sew vac direct) to everyone.
It's a good starter dressform for various dress makin projects. I think the MSRP should be much cheeper. It's mostly plastic. It's easy to assemble though. I think the nsrtuctions should be more detailed for us novices.
This is a good beginners' dress form. It's easy to assemble and simple to use. My only complaint is that it's a little bit flimsy, but for the price I paid ($139) that's acceptable. Sturdier dress forms are far more expensive. Compared to other "entry level" forms I've seen the Drtiz is one of the best. Recommended.