Brother PE-770 Embroidery Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 51.00 LBS
Take your embroidery to the next level with this feature-rich, user-friendly embroidery machine.
With its expansive, 5"x7" embroidery field, you'll be able to stitch larger designs appropriate for jackets, bags and home décor items, and have more space to combine and rotate designs, lettering, frames and borders for truly custom, one-of-a-kind creations. Choose from the built-in library of 136 designs, and, for even more options, use the built-in USB port to import designs from your USB memory stick. The PE770 also offers built-in memory, so you can save your designs for future use. Perfect for home embroiderers, and for those interested in starting a home-based embroidery business at an affordable price.
- Large 5'x7" embroidery area - The expansive 5"x7" embroidery area gives you the space you need for larger lettering and monograms, combining designs with less rehooping, and for larger designs on jacket backs, tote bags, and quilt squares.
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display - With the easy-to-view, 1.4" x 2.7" touch screen LCD display, you'll have access to sophisticated design and editing features that are easy to navigate, and easy to use.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts - Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Design Editing features - Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks, right on the LCD display, before stitching.
- Built-in memory - Store your designs in the PE770's memory, and when you're ready to use them again, just select your design, view it on the LCD display, and start embroidering!
- Easy threading, with automatic needle threader - Simply follow the numbered threading diagram printed on the machine, then, with the auto needle threader, the thread is pushed right through the eye of the needle.
- Reliable, Quick-set™ drop-in bobbin - Just drop in your bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing!
- Auto thread trimmer - A real time-saver, the auto thread trimmer allows you to have your upper and lower threads cut for you, with just the touch of a button.
- Super bright LED work light - The super bright, LED light illuminates the needle area, and is especially useful when embroidering on dark fabrics.
- Built-in tutorials - View step-by-step tutorials right on the LCD touch screen display. Topics include how to thread the machine, to how to insert the embroidery arm, and more!
- USB port for updating your machine and importing designs - Import designs downloaded from sites such as www.iBroidery.com that have been saved to a USB stick. Plus, you can download available machine updates from www.brothersews.com, saved to a USB stick, to keep your machine up to date.
- Easily import designs from your memory stick via the built-in USB port
- Built-in embroidery card slot
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 embroidery alphanumeric fonts.
- On-screen embroidery editing
- Patterns can be rotated in 1, 10 or 90 degree increments
- 10 built-in frame shapes and 12 border styles
- Memory function to save designs for future use.
- Maximum embroidery field of 5" x 7". Expand to 12" x 5" with optional multi-position embroidery frame. 4x4" and 2" frames also available.
- Adjustable machine speed up to 650 stitches per minute
- 1.6" x 3" backlit monochrome touch screen LCD.
- Maximum Embroidery Speed (stitches per minute) 650
- Decorative Patterns 136
- Embroidery Rotation 1 degree, 10 degree, or 90 degree increments
- Media Recognition USB Host, Memory Card
- Monogramming Fonts 6
- Border and Frame Patterns 10 frames, 12 borders
- On-Screen Editing Yes
- Display Control Panel Monochrome, backlit 1.6" x 3" touch screen
- Compatible with PE-Design, PED Basic Yes
- Design Memory Yes
- Compatible Media (requires separate purchase) Memory Card, Memory Stick
- Embroidery Data Formats pes (PE-Design®)
- On-Screen Help Yes
- Carrying Case Dust Cover
- Included Accessory Feet 1
- In the box Seam ripper, bobbins, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers, spool caps, spool net, scissors, accessory bag, manual, and reference guide
- Included Embroidery Hoops 5" x 7"
- Bobbin winding system Super Easy System
- Bobbin Quick Set Bobbin
- Needle Threading System Advanced
- Upper Thread Tension System for perfect stitches on any fabric Automatic
- Thread Cutter Button: Yes
- Super Bright Work Area 2 LED's
- Number of needles: 1
- USB Ports: 1
- LCD Touch Control Panel: 1.6"x3"
- Presser Foot Lifter: Manual
- Maximum Embroidery Field: 5" x 7"
- Machine Dimensions: 16.77" (L) x 21.26" (W) x 17.28" (H)
1 year warranty on parts and labor, a two year warranty on electronic pattern control and selection components (parts only), and a 25 year warranty on shafts and rods on the machine head.
This machine is very easy to use. I was embroidering within a couple of hours, after reading the manual and winding some bobbins. Excellent stitch quality. And the USB interface makes transferring designs from the internet a breeze.
I am enjoying my new embroidery machine! It came within a few days of my order and I am pleased with it after a week of using it.
Haven't had much of a chance to use it yet. One of my quilting/embroidery friends got me started and I embroidered a towel with a letter. It turned out great, so now I'm doing more practicing. Real easy instructions to follow. I know I will continue to enjoy it for years to come.
I have been a sewing for over 30 years. So, this year I decided to add embroidery to my outfits. I began reseaching many machines from Viking, Singer, Baby Lock, and Brother. After much comparison, I bought the Brother PE 770. It has been User friendly. On the day it arrived I was able to begin embroidering after reading the instructions. A great machine, great price, and a joy to use.
I have sewed for many years and have envied those with embroidery machines. I had always assumed a sewing machine was combined with the embroidery machine. I have three sewing machines, did not need another. A friend had a new embroidery machine...I was surprised to find it was not a combination machine.
I began to research embroidery machines, checking websites, and visiting a sewing center in College Station. I found the Brother was top rated (see consumer reports) according to my findings but the cost was not excessive. The store did not have the machine I wanted in stock. I began checking websites; several sites did not have the PE-770 in stock. Sew Vac Direct did.
I love the convience of the led display; the help button is fantastic; it gives a step-by-step process which increases the learning curve. The prompts prevents skipping steps and reduce errors. I have been using the machine for less than a week but am wowed by it.