Brother Designio DZ820E Refurbished Embroidery Only Machine
- Usually leaves our warehouse on the same business day.
- 20.00 LBS
Introducing the Brother Designio DZ820E Embroidery Only Machine
Welcome to the world of machine embroidery! The designer in you will love using the Brother Designio DZ820E to embellish clothing and home decorations. Offering an expansive 5" x 7" embroidery area, the DZ820E gives you the flexibility to embroider large designs easily. With 136 built-in designs and a built-in USB port, embroidery designs are easily available. The DZ820E is also compatible with iBroidery.com, available exclusively for Brother customers, which features over 5,000 designs for individual purchase. Included in the box is a second set of embroidery hoops (4"x4" and 2.5"x1") that give you the ability to embroider one project while preparing a second project in another hoop. The DZ820E comes with an embroidery starter kit that includes 6 spools of high quality embroidery thread, a pack of fabric stabilizer, extra bobbins, high quality steel embroidery scissors, and more! You will have virtually everything you need to start embroidering right away.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs, 6 lettering fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- Includes two extra embroidery hoops (4x4 inch and 2.5x1 inch), a starter kit and 200 additional embroidery designs on a CD - more than a $200 value!
- Large 5"x7" embroidery area
- Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen display
- Built-in memory allows you to store your designs
- Easy threading with automatic needle threader
- Quick-Set™ drop-in top bobbin
- Automatic thread trimmer
- Built-in tutorials on the LCD touch screen display, including topics like how to thread the machine, how to insert the embroidery arm, and more
- Brightly lit LED work area
- Design editing features allow you to rotate, mirror-image, increase, and decrease the size of your designs, as well as see how your edited design looks right on the LCD display, before stitching.
- Easily import designs from your memory stick via the built-in USB port
- Seam ripper
- Needle set
- Cleaning brush
- Spool caps
- Spool net
- Accessory bag
- Reference guide
- 5” x 7” hoop
- 4” x 4” hoop
- 2.5” x 1” hoop
25 Year Limited Mechanical Warranty, 2 Year Limited Electronic Warranty, 1 Year Limited Labor Warranty
This machine is amazing. It's so dang reliable and effective. It embroiders beautifully and it's a solid machine. I'm very happy with it!
I picked out the PE770 after using my sister-in-law's babylock Ellure which is identical but also sees and is 3x more expensive. I still have a brother Project Runway sewing machine that works great so I didn't need the combo machine. Amazon has the best price of anyone for this machine. The first one I ordered made a funny noise and then began to eat my thread but Amazon made the return process extremely easy and even sent my new machine with free expedited shipping. Amazon customer service was fabulous! The machine itself is great, very user friendly interface and the 5x7 working area is a nice size. It stitches slower than the babylock Ellure and the screen is a little small and it's hard to tell what the design looks like and there really aren't any editing capabilities so a good lettering/digitizing program is a must. All in all this is a great buy for the money and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a starter embroidery machine.
So far so good! I had no problems getting it up and running. I think getting the bobbin wound, machine threaded properly and using the correct stabilizer makes all the difference. It is easy to use and works for my home sewing. I love that there are a lot of videos on youtube that help with any questions you may have.
Exactly what I expected for a beginner level embroidery machine. It works as expected and is generally easy to use. Transferring files from my computer to the machine with a flash drive was easy, but there are several designs to get started with already installed on the machine.
I would recommend this machine to any new beginner. It's easy to use. The only problem I have is that sometimes it's hard to get the hoop on. I've found through watching YouTube tutorials that it's a flaw with all of them. Don't let the is stop you though bc it's not a big deal.
You will need to purchase software if you plan on using the USB capabilities. I recommend sew what pro. It's not too expensive and is very easy to use.