Arrow 98701 Bertha White Large Opening Airlift Cabinet & Extension
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse on the next business day.
- 120.00 LBS
Arrow's Bertha shown here in white model 701, was made to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 45 pound machine and will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into 3 positions: freearm, flatbed and storage. We have also included the quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf will increase your workspace behind the unit, so fragile quilts won't fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine. The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably. Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha? The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger then 22-9/16" wide x 11-3/4" front to back (deep) x 14-1/2" tall. Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Sew in any position.
- EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" W x 11 3/4" deep.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Quilt leaf included, extends your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories - quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Special Note: Optional Custom Inserts Are Shaped To Fit Around YOUR Machine (Multiple Inserts Can Be Purchased Separately If You Have Multiple Machines)
Cabinet Dimensions, Weight and Color
- Open:84" Wide x 39 3/4" Deep (quilt leaf extended)x 30 1/2" High
- Closed:42" Wide x 19 3/4" Deep x 31 1/2" High
- Ships in 3 boxes.
- Weight: 146 lbs
The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
This is my third Arrow cabinet. This is a great cabinet, especially for the price. The cabinet is taller than the Koala I was looking at, which allows for more room for your legs to fit comfortably under the cabinet. I also got the custom insert which is fantastic - I highly recommend getting the custom insert if you purchase this or any other cabinet. Overall I am very pleased with this cabinet and Sew Vac Direct - awesome service!!! Thank you!
Got the cabinet - hubby and I set it up on n about a 1/2 hour. I amtall and I really like that the cabinet is 30.5” high. I was looking at a Koala cabinet at 29.25” high oh and a huge price! Glad to have found this one at a smaller price with all the chops I n Ed. The custom insert hasn’t arrived yet, but I’m sure it will be fabulous! Love the cabinet - some of the holes isn’t line up exactly, but not worries it all works like a charm once put together! Highly recommend this cabinet and Sew Vac Direct!
Unfortunately, I had 4 pieces that were damaged and I was missing the quilter ext table screws which set me back about a week from setting it up. I called for replacements and they came in about a week. Their customer service was great! The only thing I would change about the table was the quilters extension table. If you slide the table to the left it doesn't line up with the far left side of the sewing table - it's off about 4 inches making cutting material on the left side messy. I may just end up putting another table by the sewing table and not use the quilting extension for my cutting
I really like the sewing cabinet although I have not been able to use it yet. Assembly was involved but
I was able to do it with only needing another person when it needed to be turned over or stood up.
The delivery was easy, quick, and the delivery man put all three boxes in the house for me. The packaging
of the parts was very well done - everything was in perfect shape when i unpacked the boxes.
very nice , a few pieces were chipped, but nothing i can't live with.