Arrow 98500 Sewnatra Compact Versatile Cabinet with Convenient Air-Lift - Oak Finish
- This item ships separately from other warehouses. Usually leaves the warehouse on the next business day.
- 70.00 LBS
When customers see our Sewnatra oak cabinet, one word always pops out of their mouth: "CUTE". Besides being cute, this cabinet offers most of the features our larger cabinets have but in a compact size. The cabinet's air-lift mechanism raises and lowers your sewing machine into place with a simple push. The mechanism is adjustable for all types of sewing machine base heights. The cabinet also comes with a unique universal insert, which creates a flush sewing surface when the lift mechanism is in the flatbed position. The cabinet can be used for your sewing machine or serger. The cute shuttered door has 2 thread spindles and 2 trays for your sewing accessories. When closed the shuttered door gives the cabinet a cottage look and could be used as a night stand or other fine piece of furniture in a room. The classic oak-grain finish complements any decor and allows your cabinet to blend into any room or match other oak furniture.
The cabinet ships in 2 boxes and is assembled using a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench and about 1 hour's worth of time.
- Sew in any position. EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage.
- Accommodates machines up to 18-7/8" wide × 12-9/16" deep and 13-1/8" tall.
- For flatbed sewing, machine fits into a unique universal insert to create a flush surface. Universal insert will accommodate sewing machines no larger than 17" wide × 7-1/4" deep. (A machine-specific insert can be purchased separately.)
- Plenty of storage room with 2 trays and 2 thread spindles on the door. Full door conceals machine and sewing items.
- Fold-out leaf provides additional work surface and is supported by sturdy snag free hinges and leaf support.
- Handy casters for increased portability; stable when locked.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates
- Oak Grain finish
- Assembly's a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, wrench and mallet. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
Dimensions and Weight
- Open: 68-7/16" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 30-1/2" high
- Closed: 23" wide × 19-5/8" deep × 31-1/2" high
- Weight: 86 lbs
The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/
Machines that don't fit Sewnatra
This lists the sewing machines that Arrow knows will not fit into the Sewnatra model 500, 501, 503.
Please note: These cabinets come with a Universal Insert which will accommodate machines that are 17” right to left, or less, by no more than 7-1/4” front to back. If your machine is larger than the Universal insert opening but fits the cabinet, you may be able to order an optional custom made, machine specific insert.
The following sewing machines will not fit into the cabinet:
• Ellissimo (BLSO) & Ellissimo Gold (BLSOG) & Ellissimo 2
• Ellegante, BLG, BLG2. BLG2-NZ, Model 2600
• Ellageo, BLL, Ellageo Plus, BLL2
• Esante BLN, BLSR,
• Symphony BLSY
• Sashiko & Sashiko 2 BLQK & BLQK2
• BL Jane 500
• Crescendo BLCR
• Journey BLJY
• Unity BLTY
• Aria BLAR
• Series 8- 830, 820, 820 QE, 880
• Series 7- 780, 750 QE, 710
• Deco 330 & 340
• Dream VX8500D
• Quattro, NV6000D, NV6500D, Quattro 2 6700D, Quattro 3 Trilogy LE Innovis 6750
• Duetta, Innovis NV4000D & NV4500D, Duetta 2 4750D
• Dream Maker XE VE2200, DreamWeaver XE VM6200D
• Innovis NV 1500D, NV2500D, NX2000, Innovis NX2800, NX2800D
• Innovis QC1000
• Isadore Innovis 5000
• Excellence 740, 730, 760
• eXpressive 920, 830, 900, 860, 820
• 9600, 8600
• Creative Sensation
• Creative Vision
• Expression Series including Creative 2.0, 3.0, Quilt 4.0/ 4.1/ 4.5
• 6500, 6500P, 6600, 6600P
• Horizon 15,000, 7700, 12,000, 8900, 8200
• Skyline 5S (Machine will fit platform but a U-shaped custom insert cannot be made)
• Skyline 7S
• Futura Quartet, Quartet 4, XL-400, SEQS-6000, Quintet
• SEQS-6000, SEQS-6700
• Designer Epic
• Designer Diamond, Sapphire(all), Topaz(all), Ruby, Tribute 140C, Eden Rose 250C
*These machines are ones that have known fit issues. Please be advised that this list will change as new models are introduced. It is extremely important to measure your machine prior to ordering to make sure it will fit.
My oak cabinet was darker than I had expected, but otherwise finished off very well. I am 80 years old, and it took me about 4 hours to assemble. Only the door trays required new holes to fit. My wife loves it.
I couldn't assemble it myself so I had a handyman do it. It looks very good and my big serger machine actually fits into it (without the insert). Especially, it is small enough for what I want.
This cabinet arrived very quickly after I placed the order in late December, but because my co-assembler then sustained a broken wrist, the cabinet was assembled only last week. Took the two of us 2.5 hours. Some vague directions and some very poor quality photographs in the assembly instructions manual are all I can complain about. Quality of cabinet is good, and I am loving using it!
Only some vagueness in parts of the instruction manual (and the ridiculous estimate of 45 minutes to put it together) keep me from giving this a 5-star rating. The quality of the cabinet was excellent, all the parts were there, screws etc. were packaged with the parts they were used with, and the completed cabinet is solid, looks good, and works very well. The airlift height adjustment process, which some have claimed to be very difficult, went very well. My mother-in-law, for whom the cabinet was purchased, is extremely pleased with the cabinet and the lift system.
It was perfect for what I wanted. It looks nice in my room, takes up little space. Easy to assemble. It is also shipped quickly. I would do business with you again.